Friday, April 29, 2011
1) Law enforcement will always protect the interests of banks- Always
2) The passengers who voluntarily gave back the $$ deserved a face slap
3) The bus driver who stopped deserved two
4) Since the man was homeless, now the State of Florida can "punish" him by providing food, clothing and shelter
5) The bank robber showed more generosity and concern for the financial wellbeing of others on the bus, than the US government has done to its people in the 27 months since the original $700 billion bailout- so Cheers to him
~ Some of you may disagree with this stance.. the System thanks you.
Posted by Susquehanna at Friday, April 29, 2011