Tuesday, April 21, 2015
Starting two weeks after his last day as President, Bill began giving paid speeches, a career that has generated extraordinary wealth.
A Washington Post review of the Clintons' federal financial disclosures found out that Bill was paid a total $104.9 Million dollars for delivering 542 speeches around the world between Jan. 2001 and Jan 2013 when Hillary left her job as Secretary of State
Speeches are the primary source of income for the couple, although they also make money from book royalties and investments.
~ One happy, vile family.. Chelsea is married to a former GoldmanSachs executive who now heads up his own Wall Street hedge fund.. She hasn't worked a single day of her life in a job that wasn't provided by a major Clintons donor
Now all this is pretty well known..
Now what is not known to many is that foreign entities made payments to the Clinton Foundation and to Mr. Clinton through high speaking fees expected, and received, favors from Mrs. Clinton’s State Department in return.
Essentially there has been a pattern of financial transactions involving the Clintons that occurred in exchange for favorable U.S. policy decisions benefiting those providing the funds.
~ According to 2008 tax statements, the old Bitch and her hubby have a combined net worth of over $55 million.. Not bad for a lifetime in Public service
* A free-trade agreement in Colombia that benefited a major foundation donor’s natural resource investments in the South American nation
* Development projects in the aftermath of the Haitian earthquake in 2010
* More than $1 million in payments to Mr. Clinton by a Canadian bank and major shareholder in the Keystone XL oil pipeline around the time the project was being debated in the State Department.
Then there's this from WSJ:
"The Clinton Foundation swore off donations from foreign governments when Hillary Clinton was secretary of state. That didn’t stop the foundation from raising millions of dollars from foreigners with connections to their home governments, a review of foundation disclosures shows.
Some donors have direct ties to foreign governments. One is a member of the Saudi royal family. Another is a Ukrainian oligarch and former parliamentarian. Others are individuals with close connections to foreign governments that stem from their business activities.
Their professed policy interests range from human rights to U.S.-Cuba relations.
~ Bill Gates: 'Heil Hitler'
All told, more than a dozen foreign individuals and their foundations and companies were large donors to the Clinton Foundation in the years after Mrs. Clinton became secretary of state in 2009, collectively giving between $34 million and $68 million, foundation records show.
Some donors also provided funding directly to charitable projects sponsored by the foundation, valued by the organization at $60 million.
After Mrs. Clinton left the State Department in 2013, the foundation resumed accepting donations from foreign governments. Just after she stepped down as secretary of state, it received a large donation from a conglomerate run by a member of China’s National People’s Congress."
~ Bill Clinton with deeply ugly Chelsea.. pretending to care
So what to take from all this..
1) The Clintons, especially Hillary certainly live up to their reputation as devious and dangerous rats... They are power-hungry people, especially Hillary who feels she is entitled to be President
2) Most people don't have a clue about this and couldn't/wouldn't comprehend it even if you spoon-fed the information via one of those dumbed down History channel documentaries
3) For most Hillary supporters, not this or anything else will dissuade them from voting for the Bitch in 2016. They think they are real Democrats (they're corrupt-to-the-core Wall Street Dems) and will deflect and attack any criticism as right wing 'propaganda'.. Its a reflex motion.
4) Wouldn't matter if it was a Rep or a Dem dipping their hands continually into the 'cookie jar'.. Just shows how disgusting politics is.. Or at least when evil, conniving people are participants in the Game.
Posted by Susquehanna at Tuesday, April 21, 2015