Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Flashback 2008: Hillary Hints at Obama Assassination & How It Would Benefit Her

It is very rare we do two postings in a 24 hour cycle but we thought this was quite interesting..

Remember all that brouhaha bullshit recently in the lying leftist media that Trump made comments implying he wanted people who believed in the 2nd Amendment to basically by inference take Hillary out..

And the liberals like a pack of morally bankrupt wolves galvanized to accuse Trump of threatening the Democrat candidate's life etc..

Remember that?

OK..  Now let's go back in time to the 2008 Democrat Primaries between Clinton and Obama..

During an interview with the Sioux Falls Argus Leader editorial board, when discussing leaving the primary presidential race she cited the assassination of Bobby Kennedy as the reason why she was remaining in the race despite having long odds to beat Obama for the party nomination.

Partial transcript as follows:

HILLARY CLINTON: ….I don’t know….I don’t …I find it curious, because…it is unprecedented in history. I don’t understand it, you know between my opponent and his camp and some in the media there has been this…urgency to end this, and you know, I … historically that makes no sense, so I find it a bit of a mystery..

ARGUS LEADER: You don’t buy the unity argument?

HILLARY CLINTON: I don’t. (crosstalk)….because again I’ve been around long enough, uh,… my husband did not wrap up the nomination in 1992 until he won the California primary, uhhh..somewhere in the middle of June..

ARGUS LEADER: …June…

HILLARY CLINTON: (crosstalk)…right?… We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June, in California, ah, I…I just don’t understand it. There’s lots of speculation about why it is, but ah…

For those who missed it, the inference was that she was staying in the 2008 Democrat primaries  as long as possible (holding out hope??) of an anticipated um 'removal' of candidate Obama

Where was the media stink then?  Where was Secret Service?

Just a deeply power hungry, morally bankrupt woman..